Ace Swimming’s online coaching program has been created to support those swimmers who cannot access our 1-1 sessions but are looking to tweak and develop their technique.
An online coaching session will consist of:
- Target and goal setting
- Stroke analysis via video footage
- Skype call, email conversation or phone call to discuss the technique and improve points (as a follow up from the video analysis)
- A 3 session training program designed to help achieve your goals.
An online session is perfect for:
- Adult swimmers looking to develop their technique
- Swimmers with a busy schedule
- Open Water Swimmers and Triathletes (especially during the winter months)
- CrossFit athletes
- A top up session or follow up sessions (from a camp or 1-1 session).
All athletes must be able to complete 100 metres of continuous swimming to access this program.
The cost for online coaching comes in 3 packages:
- 1 off goal setting and program = £15
- 1 off full package = £25 (all of the above listed items)
- 3 month package =£60. In addition to the above, this package includes a weekly follow up emails to assess the session content and progress with adaption made if needed, guarantee your spot from the next cycle and included a partnered training session where I will join you for a training session*
*subject to access to a pool within 30 minutes of Plymouth, completed in a public session
Number of monthly spaces will be restricted to ensure quality.
For more information or to book email firstname.lastname@example.org